Monday 24 January 2011

Happy New Year bloggies

Hello lovely blog readers!

Happy New year and I hope you're  not contending with consumer guilt and mince pie bellies like I am after the festive season!

It's been a long time since the last blog post and I can only apologise , I had a University deadline and have spent the time since those deadlines catching my breath and getting some much needed sleep! Now that I'm all recovered I'm fully ready to get back into the swing of this project.
Just before Christmas I had a lovely surprise courtesy of Venue magazine who printed my letter and also awarded me with letter of the week and a £10 book voucher! I hope this publicity will help the project and I would like to thank venue again for printing it.





Another huge thank you has to go to the fantastic and wonderful illustrator extraordinaire
Gemma Correll who very promptly sent my this lovely drawing! Isn't it lovely?
If you like it get saving those pennies for the silent auction!

Thanks for reading!
Naomi

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to donate a drawing or print. Please e-mail me at inkophelia at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found out about your project via the above mentioned sketch that I saw firstly on flickr. My job is making jewellery and I'd like to give you some earings for tha project (I have some that fit the theme!)
    Can you e-mail me so I can sent you a photo to see?
    my e-mail is (I'll write it like the girl above did 'cause it's funny):
    fsssst at gmail dot com
    Good idea!
    Katerina

    ReplyDelete