Monday 6 December 2010

what are the possibilties?

Hello!

I made a list of all the kinds of things that would work really well for this project , this is by no means a definitive list but I wanted to encourage all kinds  people to make all kinds of things.
Even if you've had no training what so ever but love creating lovely things please please do get in touch  after all this isn't about art snobbery , it's about making money for a worthy cause.
so heres a list of the kind of things I'm after.
  • Paintings ( figurative ,abstract, I want all of it!)
  • Prints ( including nice quality digital prints)
  • sketches/doodles
  • Photographs
  • collage/photomontage
  • Jewelery
  • Handmade clothing and accessories 
  • Ceramics
  • Puppets
  • hand bound books of any kind
  • paper sculpture
  • masks
  • laser cuts
  • textiles 
  • bags ( screenprinted canvas bags as well)
  • knitted wares
  • sculpture
  • zines/independent publications
This is NOT a definitive list and if you have any other ideas I'm sure they'll be grand. I'm very excited to see what you all come up with. However much I appreciate things like sound installations and performance art , they're not the greatest money spinners and at the moment I'm looking more for objects to sell , but who knows what the future holds.
Cheers
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment